A Seuss-tastic week!
The children have been exploring Dr. Seuss this week. We have been reading many of his books, watching videos of other people reading his books, doing many other Dr. Seuss activities in our classroom. It has been fun not only for the children, but for me to learn about Dr. Seuss. How can you not enjoy yourself with all the fun in those books! Just makes you smile and brightens your day.
I look forward to seeing many of the Pre- K 4 parents at conferences tomorrow night! Please make sure to fill in a time for conferences on the sheet sent home if you have not already done so. I would like to meet with everyone over the next two weeks.
Thank you to those who have donated this last week. It is wonderful that those things people are looking to get rid of are able to be enjoyed in our classroom. I will keep updating our list each week, removing items and adding a few new things too.
– Sticky pads for 3M hooks
– 8×10 or 11×14 frames – no glass or backs. Nothing new
– Colored ink stamp pads
– Sets of new or gently used toys (Bristle Blocks, Potato Head Pieces)
– Square pillows (couch pillows) for our reading area
– We are looking to expand our library:
* Llama Llama books
* Little Critter Books
* If you give a… Books (We have: If you give a Pig a Party)
* PVC pipes (extra pieces from a project, any size)
– Small Highlighters
-Black Dirt (SPRING will be here soon and we will be planting in the classroom)
– Stuffed animals that go with books