What a beautiful start to this week. The weather is absolutely gorgeous outside, the children are excited to be back after a long weekend, and we are ready to have some fun in the preschool room.
We are going to be playing catch up with some of the things that have been planned for the last few weeks, but have not gotten done. We will be having some fun making some more Valentine crafts this week. I definitely over planned last week.
Thank you so much to all the wonderful parents I have the opportunity to work with here are St. Mary’s. Your children have been fun to teach and I am so excited for all the fun the Spring is going to bring us. I look forward to meeting with parents of my Pre-K 4 classes in the next few weeks. Please watch in the classroom for sign-up sheets to choose a time that works best for you to come and meet with me for a few minutes about your wonderful children. We will meet for conferences on March 6th and March 11th. If you do not bring your child to school or pick your child up, please send me an email and we will schedule a time that works best.
Have an amazing week and enjoy this beautiful weather.
Thank you to those who have donated items to our classroom! We greatly appreciate it! I have had questions regarding what items I would like for our classroom, so I will try to keep an updated list on our Pre-K notes online each week.
– Sticky pads for 3M hooks
– 8×10 or 11×14 frames – we do not need the glass or backs. Nothing new – we will re-purpose and paint them
– Colored ink stamp pads
– Magazines or pictures of Saints for our Saint Collages
– Sets of new or gently used toys (Bristle Blocks, Potato Head Pieces)
– Medium to Large Square Pillows
– We are looking to expand our library:
* Llama Llama books
* Little Critter Books
* If you give a… Books (If you give a mouse a cookie, If you give a moose a muffin…)