Thank you to everyone who was able to make it to conferences!
It is always wonderful to sit down with all of the families and visit about your wonderful children. They are all growing up so much! If you were unable to make your conference time, please arrange with me to set up another conference time. I would like to meet with all of the ⅘ Pre-K families.
Spring time is slowly coming and I know many families have new little arrivals at their homes already! If you would like to bring in any of your little newborn animal friends, please let me know. The children love to see all of the baby animals!
I would like to thank those who have donated items to our classroom! The children are really enjoying the pillows, games and puzzles! If you would like to donate items, but are not sure if we could use them, please feel free to send in a note or give me a call. Thank you!
If you or anyone you know would like to make a donation to our Adopt a Classroom, here is the link. 100% of what is donated comes directly to our classroom. If you would like to learn more I would gladly meet with you!
– Baby Doll Clothes
– Sticky pads for 3M hooks
– 8×10 or 11×14 frames – no glass or backs. Nothing new
– Colored ink stamp pads
– Sets of new or gently used toys (Bristle Blocks, Potato Head Pieces)
– Square pillows (couch pillows) for our reading area
– We are looking to expand our library:
* Llama Llama books
* Little Critter Books
* If you give a… Books (We have: If you give a Pig a Party)
* PVC pipes (extra pieces from a project, any size)
– Small Highlighters
– Black Dirt (SPRING will be here soon and we will be planting in the classroom)
– Stuffed animals that go with books